Friday, January 29, 2010

A day in the life

There's not much going on around here this week. Both the girls are getting over a cold so we haven't gone anywhere or done anything too exciting in hopes that they will get over the cold and stay over it! Soooooo, with that said, we were hanging out this morning and Marissa grabbed her book and started reading! I quickly got the camera out and started filming, she does this a lot so I was excited to finally get it on video:) Enjoy!




And just in case that wasn't enough cuteness for one post, some recent cute photos of Marissa...
Enjoying her Berenstein Bears (thanks Chick-fil-a for the free books!)

Can you believe her hair in this picture?!

This is her favorite new toy from Zach and "Hedder" (as Marissa calls her:) ) And her favorite hat...she walks around with that hat on all the time.
She and Daddy had fun with the blocks one night while I was at the gym. He said she stacked these all by herself!




And here are some not so recent, but oh so sweet pictures of Marissa (just because....)



No comments: