These are all pretty self-explanatory, so I'll let the pictures do most of the talking (I'm sure I'll have a comment here or there....)
Christmas Morning 2009

Apparently Allie didn't like what she got for Christmas since she is giving me the finger.... :)

Okay, that's better-some candy!

Marissa still working on her stocking. Those Pottery Barn stockings can hold
a lot of stuff....

Get outta my way and let me do it!!! (poor Allie always gets her toys taken from big sister.)

Fine...I'll just sit on the floor with the dogs.

SNOW WHITE! Thanks Nana and Pops!

A rocking horse! Thanks Papa and NeeNee!

family pic

Mommy and Marissa taking a little nap with the puppies.

Allie doing what she does best...EAT!! This was her first attempt at feeding herself, she did pretty good:)

YUMMY!

We started a new tradition of building a gingerbread house with the girls, so Papa and Marissa tackled it while mom and I cooked Christmas dinner.

Marissa just ate while Papa did most of the work.

Helping Papa stick it all together.

She ate more candy than she put on the house...

Going in for a lick...

Got it!!

NeeNee came to help out:)

The finished product! Pretty good, huh?

On Sunday, my cousin, Josh and his wife came over to visit. Marissa was kind enough to pose for some pictures with them:)

Marissa and Stacey

Allie was ready to go...walking down the hall and towards the door...

My wonderful family.
No comments:
Post a Comment