Here they are all ready for the pool (and, of course, neither of them are looking at the camera...no matter how much mom pleaded with them...)
And here is the view from the top...it always made me laugh becuase I had to prop their legs on top of each other so I could fit the bag in there-they looked so cute:)
Now for the videos...it's actually 2 different videos but I downloaded them at the same time, so they posted as one...oh well. Anyway-the first part is Russell giving the girls an extra special wagon ride (and if you look closely, you can see our dog, Tex going for a little cart ride as well:) )The second part is Marissa pulling her little sister in the wagon...be sure to turn your sound on so you can hear Marissa say, "Ready, Ready, Allie!" Enjoy!!

1 comment:
I love hearing Marissa say "Owie." Haha. So cute. I also like how every time Russell laughs, so does she. She loves her daddy. :)
Post a Comment