Are they not the cutest little matching sisters you've ever seen?!:)
How funny is Marissa in this picture...I can just picture her as a 15 year old, rolling her eyes and saying, "MOM! Please stop taking my picture!!" Lord, help me.
And here is my second attempt at matching outfits...my friend Kelly got these outfits for the girls and I loved them because they weren't identical but still looked just precious together.

So now I guess the next obvious step is matching mother/daughter outfits. Maybe something like this...what do you think?
Now this is mother/daughter matching that I could do....I love this picture of Cindy Crawford and her little girl-the matching blazers, necklaces, skinny jeans-love it!...now if only my legs would grow about 5" then maybe we could do this look:)
On a side note-I am seriously so excited about my girls and I going shopping together...my mom is one of my favorite shopping partners and I can't wait until Marissa and Allie are old enough to shop and love fashion as much as I do! (I'm sure Russell is not near as excited about this as I am...don't worry daddy-we will do our best to only shop the sale rack:) )


3 comments:
SO, SO cute!!! Bless little Charley's heart if she has a sister...can we say obnoxious box X's 2!! and if you could get knitting on those matching mother/daughter sweaters that would be great...that should easily keep me laughing for a week...(then I would secretly ask to borrow them for me and charley jane) oh it makes me laugh just thinking about it!!!! :)
Haha...love the pictures. Allie's eyes are so adorable! Don't worry, me and Britni have many pictures of us in the same outfits. We came out alright. :)
hey girl. wow it is a small world after all!
Good to hear from you! I will keep up with your blog!
erin
Post a Comment