Monday, September 7, 2009

Random pictures worth posting!

So these pictures don't really have a reason to be in the same post except for the fact that they are some of my favorites and I have yet to put them on here for everyone to enjoy!:)

I'll start with Miss Allie...
I could say this about every picture of Allie...but I will just say it here....can you believe those eyes?! Oh my goodness...I could stare at this picture all day....so sweet:)

Showing off her teeth...
Munching on her plastic oreo
Mommy and Allie before church (Marissa wasn't cooperating with us, so we decided to just get a picture with Allie...)

Daddy and Allie


Ok, now it's Marissa's turn...
I made some homemade whipped cream one day for dessert and let Marissa lick the beaters...she LOVED it!! (and by the way...if you've never made homemade whipped-you must try it...it's so easy and sooooo much better than the can or tub stuff...all you do is buy heavy whipping cream and beat it using beaters until it is stiff, add a little powdered sugar and viola! you have some of the yummiest stuff on earth!)


This look on her face is just so sweet....and yet a little sly...I love it:)

PLAY-DOH!! One of her new favorite things...this was the first time she played with it-Daddy was helping her out a little bit.

So she woke up from her nap one afternoon with one of the worst cases of bed-head I have ever seen!! I took a couple pictures so you could enjoy it from every angle:)

I may be a little partial...but is she not one of the most beautiful little girls you've ever seen?:)


That's all for now!

2 comments:

shannonmichaelis said...

love all those blue eyes! such beautiful girls!

Ashley said...

Haha. Jon told me to tell Russell that he would like a Longhorn shirt. ;)

Cute pics. Marissa's hair is getting so LONG!