Monday, August 30, 2010

Picnic in the sunroom

A few weeks ago, I asked Russell if he would keep the girls occupied for a little while so I could do some stuff around the house and after a while I started looking for them and this is what I found....peanut butter, apples, and placemats made out of scrapbook paper. They decided to have a little picnic in the sunroom:) Also, earlier that day, we got a package from NeeNee (my mom) and she sent the girls these little water-suits so they had to try them on and model them for daddy while they were playing in the sunroom! (By the way...as you can see, I'm in the process of fixing up that room, so please excuse the mess, it's getting there...)

Daddy and his girls:)




I asked Marissa to smile for me and this was the face she gave me?! Not sure what that's all about....



OK, that's better:) Look at that sweet face!


Allie wanted more peanut butter!!!




Daddy to the rescue!


In a peanut butter haze....


Look at those curls:) ( I think I put a picture of Allie's curls in just about every post...)


So she was either doing her best superman impression or she really wanted that thing off of her:)



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Your girls are so precious JJ! Love the curls!