ENJOY!
Russell actually sent this one to me while he and the girls were at Chick-fila one night. He usually takes the girls there on Tuesday nights (kids eat free!!) while I teach my boot camp class:) They always have so much fun!
This was taken at the carousel at the Galleria in Birmingham. After we dropped Aunt Jessica off at the airport a few weeks ago, I didn't feel like going home right away, so we took a little detour to the mall...surprise, surprise:) Marissa picked the giraffe because that is what is on her silky (her teddy bear she sleeps with every night.)
Allie got put on the horse right next to the giraffe. She wasn't so sure about it at first, but warmed up to it eventually. :)
Here we are at the pool and Allie is eating...I couldn't resist getting a shot of that belly:)
And here is another picture of Allie eating...this time she is making quite a mess out of her blue Maggie-Moos ice cream!
Oh and here is sweet Marissa holding my hand in the back seat. She was crying about something and having a bad night, so I asked her if she wanted mommy to come sit beside her and she said yes, then she grabbed my hand. I almost cried. It was so sweet:)
Here's Miss Allie stylin' in her seersucker blazer and shorts on her way to church. This is probably one of my all-time favorite outfits!
A few nights ago, I walked into my room to go to bed and I found Nemo in my spot:) Marissa was playing with him earlier that night and I guess she decided he was tired and needed to go night-night:)
:)




No comments:
Post a Comment