Thursday, November 26, 2009

So much to be thankful for...

Thankful for my husband, my daughter and my mom hanging out in the kitchen cooking pancakes...

Thankful for grandparents (all 4 of you) who love their grandbabies so much....

Thankful that there are other people who love to hold sweet Allie and give her bottle to her in the morning....

Thankful for my beautiful mom, my very best friend and the best cook I know....

Thankful for my daughter who has the prettiest blue eyes I have ever seen....
Thankful for messy kitchens which in turn filled our bellies full of wonderful food....
Thankful for NeeNee, who is always willing to color with Miss Marissa....

Thankful for sleepy girls, one with her paci and blanket and one who is finally breathing better thanks to her breathing treatments....

Thankful for Baby Einstein which keeps my babies entertained when they are sleepy and when they have to take breathing treatments....

Thankful for my dad who is always willing to clean up the kitchen....

and the table....

Thankful that we live in a home that is filled with love, laughter, babies, yummy food, toys and so much more...and at the end of the day, thankful that it is clean:)

My heart is overjoyed this thanksgiving as I have been thinking all day about all I have to be thankful for. My sweet and wonderful husband, my beautiful girls and all my family and friends...but mostly today, I have thought about my Savior. My Father in Heaven who called me to be His, who saved me, who set me free, who loves me much more than I deserve, and whose love is unfailing. Psalm 100 says that "it is He who made us, and we are His." I am so thankful today that I am His, that we are in His hands and that He is in control. Psalm 100 also says "Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name. For the LORD is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues through all generations." Today, above all else, I am thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

The Mitchell's said...

You forgot to mention...thankful for dogs who make sure dishes in the dishwasher are really clean. :) Ours do that too and I thought it was funny. I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving.

Emily said...

Our Sam has to do breathing treatments anytime he comes down with something:(:(

What a sweet post! Today I choose to have "Thanksgiving in my heart"!!!