On Thursday, Oct 15, Russell and I hopped on a plane and headed south, waaaaayyy south for a sunny, wonderful, baby-free vacation. My best friend from high school had the FANTASTIC idea to have her wedding in the Dominican Republic then an even better idea to make me a bridesmaid, which in turn meant that Russell and I just had to go....not to mention we had not been on a vacation since our honeymoon. We were due. And let me just say, we had an amazing time! I do not have one bad thing to say about the whole trip. The place we stayed was beautiful, the food was great, the drinks were free and the sun shined the entire time! It was so hard to pick out just a few pictures because there were so many good ones, but here are some of my favorites!
Once we landed in the Dominican, we had to ride a bus to the resort, here we are on the bus ride, sooooo close to vacation-time!!
Our beautiful room.
And even more beautiful view.
Father and the bride.

Mr. & Mrs. Perini

The whole group!

me with the beautiful bride




2 comments:
oh... that makes me want to go on vacation!! the pictures show how much fun y'all had- i'm so glad!! everything looked beautiful (including y'all)!!!
I have always wanted to go there - looks awesome and so good for you guys to get away!
Post a Comment