Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sisterly Love Part 1

I am doing this as a "part 1" in hopes that there will be many more "sisterly love" posts to come in the future:)

So, one of Marissa's most favorite things to do is get in Allie's bed with her after Allie wakes up from her nap. I usually take her in there with me to get Allie up and she always says "Say Hi, Mommy Say Hi..." (she wants me to put her in the bed so she can say hi to allie:)) Anyway, this is such a sweet time for the two of them because they are both so happy and Allie just loves watching her big sister. So I finally grabbed my camera and took a little video of them having some "sisterly love" time:)

Enjoy! (and don't worry-Allie was not injured during the filming of this video...I'm still trying to teach Marissa to "please be gentle with Allie"....)


Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com
'>http://

6 comments:

Loren said...

Awww that is so adorable! Marissa looks like she is a great big sister. :)

Scott and Katie said...

Oh my gosh they are adorable. I love to hear Marisa say "Allie" That is too cute. I can't wait for Emma to get a little older. Rileigh does not pay her much attention. Your girls are beautiful.

The Allen Family said...

that really was SO sweet!!!! i think i smiled for the whole 3 minutes :) tooooooo cute :)

Amber said...

PRECIOUS! What a great sport Allie is! You can totally see their personalities in this video - Marissa is wild, active, 100% play; Allie is laid back, easy going, and patient to boot! Love it! Wish I could say that Landon was laid back...but both of our babies are wild and wide open ALL the time! Which provides lots of entertainment around our house. :)

Emily said...

Oh.My.Heavens they are SO stinkin cute!! And I can't lie...it did my heart good to see another mom who is still changing two sets of diapers all day long...you are not alone girl :):)

Ashley said...

This is the best. I can't get enough of Marissa saying, "Owie" and her little laugh. She is wide open. Poor Allie is like her little rag doll, isn't she?