The pool made for some very fun and colorful pictures!
Marissa and Papa always have fun together:)
On Saturday, we packed up and headed over to Lake Norman where my Uncle Allen and Aunt Diana live and they were kind enough to let us take their boat out for the day while they were at the beach. As you can see from the pictures, Allie slept almost the entire time and well, Marissa did ok. She wasn't sure what to think about the water-she had a great time as long as she was on the boat...but it took her a while to warm up to the water. I have no doubt though that she will be a water baby like my brother and I were when we were little...just gotta keep trying!!
This was the best picture I could get of her...she would not smile for the camera...The lake was just too much for little miss Allie...she slept the entire time.
We finally found something Marissa loved...driving the boat!:)
Finally, this is a picture of Marissa trying to get my parents crazy cat, Bonnie. She holds her hands out and says "Heeeeere kitty kitty." It's so cute:) (unfortunately for Marissa, Bonnie only likes my mom....she runs away from everyone else)
Hope you and your family had a wonderful 4th of July!
1 comment:
I can't believe how big Marissa's getting. She's almost 2! More pics of Allie, please. :)
Post a Comment