Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just Allie!

My friend Ashley left a comment on my last entry and requested more pictures of Allie, so I decided I would do an entry without even the mention of #1 and devote it totally to my sweet baby girl Allie. She is almost 7 months old and let me tell you....my heart smiles every time I think of her or am with her or when I hold her. It's so amazing to me how God creates us to be parents and then enables our heart to grow with each child so that the love for one is not greater than the love for another...but the love is there. I know we have less pictures of Allie than we did of #1 (remember...no mention of her name:)) at this time, and Allie has had to spend a lot more time in the swing or jumperoo because of my lack of free time but I will say, I think it makes me enjoy my time with her even more and it is even more precious to me because I know it is limited. I am excited beyond words to see her grow and learn and one day become exactly who her Creator deesigned her to be. I am so thankful that God decided before time that this world would not have been complete without Allie in it.
Without further ado-Allie Joy:)

I went in to get Allie up from her nap this past Saturday and this was what I found!! She sat up all by herself:) (and apparently did some seriously drooling while she was asleep...)
Napping on the boat
This was our first attempt at baby food-she is still trying to get the hang of it...
Happy Girl!!
If you enlarge this picture-you can see the onesie better...but I love this onesie-it says "my big sister taught me how to laugh" (thanks Pam and Steve!)
Allie always has this wide-eyed look on her face...espcially when she is watching her big sister:)
Well, for those of you jonesing for some Allie-I hope this helped! Thanks for loving to look at pictures of our baby as much as Russell and I do!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That picture of her napping is my favorite one yet. She looks so peaceful and sweet. And, a bit like #1 might I add. :) Thanks for sharing more pics!

The Allen Family said...

so sweet!! she really is a joy- such a smiley baby!!

Unknown said...

Your little Allie is an angel! Oh, the thrills of this stage in their life and how for every busy and hectic moment, they bless us with a generous smile and a funny expression. It just brings resolve to those moments where we're at the end of our rope, huh?

#1 and #2 are quite the precious, beautiful gals! I only wish I could see you all in person soon! I miss you!