So, when we found out we were pregnant with Marissa, we were lucky enough to have two wonderful families (thanks Kelly and Michelle!) who were willing to give us all their girl hand-me-downs:) And even better, both mom's had very good taste and all the clothes were very cute, so that is pretty much what Marissa has been wearing since birth! However, since there isn't much to do here in ol' Anniston, Marissa and I somehow wind up at the teeny, tiny Quintard Mall just down the street from our house...imagine that, me....at the mall...SHOCKING:) Anyway....we went into Baby Gap (Gap and Dillards are pretty much the only stores in that mall) and they had an additional 25% off clearance-so, we looked and we scored:) I got 2 t-shirts, 1 pair of jeans, 1 pair of khakis and a button down shirt and it is sooo cute!
And lastly, a quick house update...We think the family is out already, Russell's boss is going to make sure tomorrow, so hopefully we can get in this week and start cleaning and painting and getting ready to move in!! I will post pics as soon as I get a chance!
6 comments:
OMG...she is such a big girl! We miss you guys so much. So glad you have a blog now. Call me we have lots of catching up to do. How do you get such cute backgrounds for your blog?
my sis-in-law used scrapbook paper, painted the frame and the L, and that's all there is to it. so easy. love that you have a blog and i can see sweet marissa!
What a little ham! She looks like she is saying, "Cheese!" I love it!
SOOOOO CUTE!!! Miss you guys :(
Ok, that last post was from me. It sent before I finished typing my name!!
What??? I didn't know you were homeless. Crazy! I hope that other family moves out so y'all can get settled. You don't need that stress on top of being preggo and chasing around a 1-year old!
Love the shirt little M has on. Dressing little girls is just so much fun!!!
Thanks for the update! :)
Post a Comment