Monday, October 20, 2008

Job Perk

One of the many, and probably the best, job perk of Russell's new job is how close he is to home. Most of you know that in Georgia, he worked 45 minutes away and that was without traffic, sometimes it would take as much as an hour and a half for him to get home...and we never saw him during the day. So, needless to say, we are LOVING the fact that the course is 3 blocks from our apartment and we will be even closer when we move into the house (more on the house later). He will drive his golf cart home to have breakfast with his girls, he can help me unload groceries, we can go have lunch, anyway, you get the idea-it's so great! So, a few days last week, Marissa and I walked to the course around 4:30 and rode around with him (and Texas, of course) and Russell and I would play a couple holes and Marissa would chase the balls on the greens and give them to Daddy so he could hit them. It was so much fun! I finally remembered to take my camera one day so, here you go...enjoy:)


Russell was sure to point out everything that is wrong w/my swing....I thought it was pretty good for being almost 8 months pregnant...

And here she is again, posing for the camera:) (also, if you look close, you can see our future house in the background through the trees)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Okay, I could just squeeze her cheeks! She is so stinking cute! When are you going to get her an agent???