Hey everyone and thanks for stopping by our blog! I have been wanting to start one of these since we moved to Alabama, but am just now getting around to it! I hope y'all enjoy keeping up with us as we begin a new chapter of our lives here and as we add another member to our family!
On a side note...I wanted to tell you how I came up with my blog title (I'm sure you are dying to know...:)) One of my favorite books is "Captivating" by John and Stasi Eldridge and they had different quotes before each chapter and I found this quote and immediately wrote it in the front page of my journal. It goes like this:
"You belong among the wildflowers
You belong in a boat out at sea
You belong with your love on your arm
You belong somewhere you feel free"
You belong somewhere you feel free"
This is actually from a Tom Petty song entitled "Wildflowers" I think I liked it so much because of the image that came to my mind...someone free to enjoy all the beauty that God places before us each day. This is how I would like to live my life and how I would like my daughters' to grow up...free to see God's beauty in everything.
And, to end my first post....the first of many Marissa pictures!
5 comments:
J! I love it!
I think you should keep the name. It fits you.
Yaaaay, so excited for my blogging sister.
-Jess
Woohooo!! A blog! I'm so excited!!!
welcome to blogland. it's lots of fun! glad the move went well - have fun in a new place!
It's about time, my friend! I am so impressed with your background and blog title. Way to go! I can't wait to stay updated with your life. I love the Nichols!
Oh my goodness! I had no idea y'all moved! How is everything?! Marissa is just adorable. We have a blog, too. I'm excited y'all do now, too, so we can keep in tough better!!
Post a Comment