| Here they are that morning...waiting for Papa and looking oh so cute :) |
| My sweet Allie.... |
| It was a very pretty day outside...so we took the bounce house outside to play! |
| Lucky for Russell, Papa was happy to play some football with him.... |
| Until he got attacked by Marissa and her pile of leaves! |
| These girls loooooove their Papa. :) |
| Allie doesn't stray too far from his side... |
| NeeNee got some snuggle time with Marissa before our big Thanksgiving meal....which was incredible thanks to NeeNee! |
| Papa makes a great jungle gym...he's such a trooper :) |
| Haha. Get him Allie! |
| Time to go for a ride! |
| The girls got to do a little painting with NeeNee! |
| And McCoy got to do a little flying with Mommy...I love Allie's face in this picture, so sweet! :) |
| Mr. Serious....he was probably mad because he couldn't eat any of the yummy food we had...I know I would be... Next year, McCoy... :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment