Wednesday, December 28, 2011

McCoy's visitors!

So I just realized I'm not totally staying in order, but at least I'm getting them done!...I'm going a couple weeks back from Halloween with some more pictures from McCoy's birth!

We had lots of sweet friends come to visit us in the hospital...unfortunately I didn't get pictures of everyone, but here are a few I did remember to take! :)
 

NeeNee and her grandson #2. She's a very proud grandma....the only person missing was Papa :(  We so wish he could have been there with us to celebrate--we all love having Papa around!

Big Sister's first time to hold baby McCoy...she was so excited but a little timid. I think she couldn't believe he was actually here...she knew he was in my belly, but to actually see and hold him was very exciting for her!

I love this picture so much. She looks so big and grown up and so proud of her little brother.


Our first picture as a family of 5....this was about 2 hours after McCoy was born.

This picture makes me smile....Allie was asking me something about McCoy and Russell and Marissa just looking at him....so sweet :)

Haha. Oh Allie, she wasn't so sure about holding baby McCoy all by herself....


The next day we had a whole bed full of visitors! Bryce and Avery came to see McCoy...or "Baby Coy" as Avery calls him :)

Bryce has agreed to show McCoy the ropes on how to be a big boy....he told me the other day that he was going to show him how to wrestle :) (Layne..I think I forgot to tell you that...it was so funny!)

Daddy got a little alone time with his little man :)

And the winners for longest drive to visit McCoy went to Pops and Nana! The hopped in the car and drove all the way from Texas to see their grandson #2! Here is Nana loving on McCoy :)
Pops and sweet McCoy :)




Thank you to everyone who came to visit us :) It meant so much to know that all of you were celebrating McCoy's arrival as well!! 

No comments: