Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Loving on Baby McCoy and other fun stuff....

These big sisters love their little brother so much....
These pictures are some of my favorites....I love how much they love him. :)

These next couple of pictures are of Russell and the girls on their way to Disney On Ice in Birmingham! They had a little date night, complete with dinner at Chick-fil-a and great seats to see all their favorite Princesses ice skating!! They had a blast :)


In November, we had a wonderful surprise visit from my other favorite kiddos, the Johnson clan! They are getting so big...it's hard to believe Cooper was just 2 months old when I met them. McKane is now 8, Riese is 7 and Cooper is 5. We had so much fun with them and Riese loved holding baby McCoy!


Lastly, a few pictures of my little man.....
This is probably his favorite position right now...his hands are always in fists...Gail says this is what Russell did when he was a baby, like father like son. :)
Chillin' in the boppy.
And this was such a lucky picture...on Thanksgiving morning he started really smiling for the first time, so I grabbed my phone and started taking pictures, hoping I would get lucky and get a good one. Well...as you can see, I got a great one!! Such a sweet, sweet smile!! He is such a happy baby :)

No comments: