Thursday, June 10, 2010

"I wanna go to the poooool!"

It was sometime in March and the girls and I were taking a little stroll around the club and we made it to the p.o.o.l. It was then that the questions from my sweet Marissa started and they really haven't stopped for the past 3 months. When can we go to the pool? I wanna go to the pool? Is the pool open? Let's go to the poooooool! It's non-stop, pretty much everyday. It's the first thing she will say when she wakes up and she doesn't let up until we are in the water. She is 100% percent, completely and totally loving this summer and her time at the pool!! As for Allie, she likes it ok, but as you will see in the picutre below, there is something else she would rather be doing....

Here we are in the red wagon all ready to go.
Allie is LAAAAIIIIID BACK. :)

And this is the "something else" I was talking about. Forget swimming, Allie just wants to eat. This girl loves to eat.

But this one....she loves the water! (I am soooo bummed about this picture:( It would have been such a great picture had I not cut off the top of her head.....boo.)

Marissa has even started jumping off the diving board, into the deep end, all by herself! She will go over and over and over again until we force her to stop. It is just the cutest thing, she struts up to the board, usually waving to someone as she walks up there, then does the "double-wave" when she is on the board and away she goes!! She comes up out of the water with the biggest grin you've ever seen. I got it on video yesterday so you can watch for yourself! (oh and little side note, I am so sorry for the video being so shaky...I was holding Allie and videoing at the same time, you may not want to watch if you get motion sickness....side note #2, in the first video there is about 45 seconds of Marissa just standing there, the chef walked up and I think she got shy...I thought I could edit it, but I can't figure out how, so...sorry, go get a snack then come back.) Enjoy!!


1 comment:

Amber said...

Totally impressed! What a BIG girl Marissa is! And...Landon and Allie would get along great. ;)