A couple weeks ago, we were able to spend several days with Russell's parents, aka Pops and Nana, and we all had a great time visiting and spending time together. We don't get to see them often enough because they live in Texas, but Pops' job has him traveling a lot so on their way home from Pennsylvania, they stopped here to see us. Marissa got seriously spoiled while they were here...they got her a kitchen for her playroom!! It is so cute and she loves it...(I am in the process of putting up curtains in her playroom, so when it's complete I will post some pics) She also took a trip to Target with her daddy and Pops and they got her an Elmo doll and video and a Handy Manny doll. Marissa is always asking to watch her "elmee bidibee" (Elmo video). :)
We also had a surprise visit from Uncle Ryan and Aunt Loren (and her adorable growing belly!). It wasn't exactly under the best circumstances as they had to travel to Memphis b/c Loren's grandpa passed away, but we were sure glad we got to see them. Loren is pregnant with a little boy and due in August, so I was able to loan her lots of maternity clothes and a few other baby items we don't need right now. Here are a couple pics from our visit!
Loren, Allie and me (and baby boy Nichols:))

the boys with their girls-Uncle Ryan, Marissa, Allie, Pops and Russell
We hope to see y'all again soon!!
1 comment:
They are getting SO big! I can't wait to see you again. I miss those little girls. Give them kisses from me!
You look GREAT, by the way. :)
Post a Comment