1. I'm sorry it's so dark, however you don't really need to see anything, just listen-so turn your volume up.
2. Russell does this every single time he changes a poopie diaper.
3. Be sure to listen to Marissa try to imitate her daddy.
4. I sound like a man because I have a cold...ugh.
Ok, now, for your viewing pleasure....

I would also like to say....to Russell, my sweet hubby, I love you very much and I love you even more because, although it makes you gag, you are always willing to change a poopie diaper:)
9 comments:
Oh, my gosh. I am CRYING! That is so funny. Jon died laughing, too. Then he started imitating Russell saying, "Pooh-pooh." Hee hee. Y'all crack me up.
That is absolutely hilarious!
That is too funny!! What a trooper.
hahahahahahahahahaha!!! SO FREAKING FUNNY!!!
too funny!!!
That is too funny JJ!! And I am so proud of Russell for changing the diapers anyways! I am impressed :)
Chris was changing Charley's diaper last night and I instantly thought of your video...lets just say we wouldn't have needed light either...too funny!!
i love it.
Thanks for the comment, isn't this age fun? They do the silliest things!
Tell Russell that Scott and I said, "What a WIMP!!!" He should be used to them by now. ;)
Nah...we know how bad they can be! Hilarious!
Post a Comment