My baby girl turned 4 months old on the 17th and we took her in for her check-up this past Monday. She is doing wonderful!! She weighed 14lbs 5 oz and was 24" long, she is hitting all her milestones and the Dr. was very pleased! She has been having some skin issues the past couple months, really bad cradle cap and red spots on the creases of her elbows and neck, but I have been very diligent about putting baby oil on her head and cream on the red spots and it seems to be working (you will see in the pics that it is still a little red) but the cradle cap is all gone!! Aside from that...she is just so sweet and is sooooo in love with her big sister. I think I have said that before but it is just so true, anytime Marissa is anywhere near her, Allie just stares at her and smiles. It is truly amazing to watch their bond forming already. Marissa is pretty fond of her baby sister as well, she loves to lay in her crib with her and look at the mobile, she likes giving her high fives and she tries really hard to feed her (although I have to keep telling her that shoving the bottle in Allie's mouth until she gags isn't quite how it works...we'll keep working on it:)) Ok, so here's the fun part-recent pictures of sweet baby Allie:)


Here is Marissa telling Allie all about the jumperoo and Allie is just loving it!
Daddy and his girls:)
I love the look on Allie's face in this picture-so sweet:)
And finally, Russell's mom scanned some baby pics of Russell so we could compare and well, I don't think there is much denying that Miss Allie looks A LOT like her daddy (minus the eye color....) What do you think?:)
.JPG)

4 comments:
oh...she does look a lot like Russell! Cute....She is growing so fast! Wesley is tailing right behind her at 13 lbs 5 oz and 24.25 inches at 3 months. I know you are having fun with your girls!
-Abby
P.S. Send your mom my love. Tell her to call me if she is coming to Roanoke and we can do lunch.
spitting image of daddy!! she is adorable!! I love those little rolls!
Look at her! I can't believe how big she's gotten. They grow up soooo fast! I want to see some of your baby pics, too!
well... i'm not good with resemblences, but she does look an awful lot like russell's baby picture to me!!! i'm so glad her skin is doing so much better too :)
Post a Comment