Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Wonderful Weekend.

Saturday morning we took the girls over to Daddy's work for the egg hunt and Marissa's favorite thing of the day...the BIG slide!


She wasn't scared at all...she jumped right up there, climbed up the stairs and kept on sliding until we had to drag her off to go get some eggs. She loved it!

Great action shot (thanks Layne!)


Marissa wouldn't stop sliding long enough to get a picture with the bunny so we just got Allie and Daddy...Allie was very tired at this point, it was getting close to nap time, so she wasn't too into the bunny.

Time to hunt some eggs!!



The eggs were empty, but she did get a BIG chocolate chip cookie:)

Talking about their yummy cookie.


Give this girl a juice box and her whole day gets brighter.


Daddy and his girls.


Sweet family picture.
Once we got home, I tried to get some more pictures of the girls in their cute dresses. This was the best I could do:) Allie and those blue eyes...so pretty:)

Allie being silly.

Hiding from Mommy. Look at those chubby legs! I love it!


Allie ready to go to bed and Marissa eating candy...Marissa ate A LOT of candy this weekend.


Sunday Morning
Allie dressed up in her lovely little dress. She looked so pretty:)

Sisters. (Marissa was not a happy camper that morning, I'm not sure what was wrong, but she did not want to cooperate at.all.)
Well, I tried.


This pretty much sums up Marissa's mood the whole morning. When we got home from church she slept for about 4 1/2 hours, so I guess she was very, very tired.
Opening their baskets filled with goodies from the grandparents. Thanks everyone, the girls loved their treats:)
Allie trying out some Pez candy.
She looks so sweet with her bow and those curls:) (and of course, the drool all over the front of her dress.)
YUMMY!

I love this picture.
Inspecting the goods.
"Sister, what do you have??"
Listening to her singing card from Papa and NeeNee.


I know it's blurry, but for some reason the camera wouldn't focus....this was the 2nd out of 3 attempts then the girls melted down. So, we take what we can get:)
The 4 of us had a wonderful weekend together, celebrating our risen Savior and our freedom in Christ. Our pastor Carlton said in his sermon, "We lost it all. God did it all. We receive it all!" What a wonderful Truth! We hope you and your families had a great Easter weekend!

2 comments:

Loren said...

Love the dresses! They are so cute!

Ashley said...

Whoa! Who are these children and what have you done with my babies??? Crazy! We need more than just a phone date...I miss you! I can't wait for summer! :) Love you guys!