To the grandparents, I apologize for my lack of blogging....but we have been having tooooooo much fun playing outside:) The weather has been absolutely beautiful lately so the girls and I are out exploring, walking, or playing at the park. A few days ago, I finally remembered to take the camera out with us, so y'all could see how much fun we are having!!
Here is sweet Miss Allie. She is getting so big and is practically running after her sister! They are so cute together:)
I saw a blog the other day that showed you how to make "bubble snakes" using a water bottle, a sock, and a bowl of dish soap. All you do is cut off the bottom of the water bottle, cover it with the sock, dip it in the dishsoap and blow on the mouth of the bottle and, well, it worked!! Marissa was into it for about 5 minutes, until she rubbed her eye and got soap in it....oh well, we tried:)
Step 1.Pour dishsoap into bowl.
Step 2. Dip bottom of bottle into bowl.
Step 3. Blow as hard as you can!!!
Keep going until you get your "bubble snake"!
Now, Allie wasn't quite ready for the bubble snake, but she had her own fun with her own bottle of bubbles!
Trying really hard to figure this out!
Sweet pigtails:)
Painting and playing with water....2 of their favorite things to do




We have this thing outside that the girls love to use as a balance beam...they will walk across then wait for the other to cross and then jump across it....it provides endless hours of fun!
Here is Marissa showing off her jumping skills.
And she's off.....to her next adventure....
1 comment:
So cute! LOVE the bubble snake. I'm trying it tomorrow b/c my kiddos will flip over it!!! Where do you get all of these fun ideas??? I need to know. :)
Post a Comment