Sunday, October 4, 2009

Be still my heart....

So...I walk into the living room the other day to this precious sight...

My baby girl put on mommy's shoes all by herself and found my makeup brush and proceeded to walk around in her heels and put her "face" on :) Oh, it was so sweet. This was another one of those moments when I can just picture the two of us going shopping together, having lunch and just talking and laughing and having a wonderful time together. I know that's a long way away, but a mom can dream, right?:)
I caught her doing it again a couple days ago and this time I was able to get a video of her pushing her baby in the stroller while walking in her heels (and doing a pretty darn good job)!





My baby is growing up too fast....

1 comment:

Amber said...

My oh my...Marissa looks like such a big girl. Time goes by too fast, doesn't it? Such a precious memory!