Friday, June 19, 2009

Fun times with Daddy pt.2

I didn't intend to wait 2 weeks to finish this post....I really have no good excuse other than I have 2 babies under 2-but I think I may use that excuse a little more than I should:) Anyway-here are the rest of the pictures from our fun evening with Daddy on the golf course!

She's still running...

This is where Allie spends A LOT of her time! And thankfully, she loves it-her little (well....not so little as you can see) legs are just kicking and moving the entire time!!

Trying to play golf with a baby strapped to you is not the easiest thing to do, but I think I got it at least close to the hole:)

Marissa would look at me through this cup and say "I seeeeeee yoooouuuuu"!

Wrong sport Russell, but look how cute his dimples are:)

Watch out-crazy driver!!
Helping daddy lock up for the night.

I took this as we were walking home, and as you can see, she was so worn out...

So, Daddy was sweet enough to give her a ride home:)



2 comments:

The Allen Family said...

too cute :) bet she slept good that night!!!

Scott and Katie said...

How fun! Your girls are adorable. We miss you guys.