Friday, June 5, 2009

Fun times with Daddy pt.1

*Lots and lots of pictures!*
Now that the warm weather has arrived (and the rain has stopped for a while...) a couple times a week Russell will come and pick us girls up in the golf cart around 5 or 6 in the evening and we go have some fun on the course. There usually aren't a lot of golfers out at that time, so Marissa is pretty much free to run (or as I like to say, free to get as tired as possible before bedtime;) ). There really isn't much more to say-so I will let the pictures do the talking!! Enjoy!
We had a little playtime in Allie's room before we left-I love this picture b/c of our dog Sampson, it is so classic Sammy b/c anywhere Russell is, Sammy is right behind him (or, in this case, on top of him...Sammy loves his daddy)

Isn't this just the sweetest picture of Allie-I really want to enlarge and frame it.
Marissa also loves her daddy

Ok, now to the course-doesn't it look beautiful! Russell has really been working hard and I must say-it has totally paid off, I am so proud of him:)
Here's Marissa learning how to rake bunkers

Beautiful!!

Ok, so if you watch the show Friends, you might know what I'm talking about here (Ryan and Loren, I know y'all will know) There is this episode where Phoebe and Rachel go running together and Rachel gets embarassed b/c Phoebe runs all crazy and Phoebe says she is just running like she did when she was a kid-that it's more fun to run when you're free and you don't care...this is exactly what I thought of when I saw this picture-when Marissa runs, she moves every single limb every which way-they are all just wild and crazy-I LOVE IT:) (and now you all know what a Friends fanatic I am.....)
Daddy showing Marissa how to putt

Marissa has figured out that the ball goes further when she kicks it....

She loves running down the hills-unfortunately this is usually the
result:)

Ok, so here is a little play-by-play of Marissa doing her most favorite thing on the course...getting water from the coolers...
She gets her cup

Daddy helps her put the water in the cup
One cup for Daddy
One for Marissa

And lastly, here she comes with a cup for Mommy:)
OK, that's enough for now-there are still some fun pictures from that day, but I'll save them for later:) Hope you enjoyed the pictures and have a great weekend!!





3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow...the course does look beautiful! Good job, Russell! I love the photo of Marissa falling. How funny. And don't worry about Friends. I know exactly which episode you're talking about, and I could totally play some Friends or Seinfeld trivia. Hit me up. Anyway, great pictures. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

P.S. They have the biggest blue eyes I have ever seen in my whole life!

shannonmichaelis said...

justin loved the water jug at lost pines as well. and he practices with his own set of clubs with derek all the time. gotta train these kiddos young to play golf!

The Allen Family said...

so fun!!! we are Friends fanatics too... i know exactly what episode you are talking about. we actually tevo the reruns just in case we want a good laugh :)

great pics!! and the course DOES look great :)