And all this time-Russell had been telling me that my gift from him was coming and it finally showed up (a couple days late....but better late than never:)) And let me tell you-I was shocked when I opened the box-I had no idea what he was getting me, so when I saw this....
A Canon Power Shot SX10 is....I was sooooo excited!!! I have only had it 2 days but I absolutely love it and I love learning how to use it and of course, I have two beautiful subjects to practice on (ok, make that three...can't forget my beautiful hubby:)) So-now that I have babbled on for waaaay too long, let's get to the good stuff-pictures of my wonderful family with my wonderful birthday gift!!I did a little photo shoot with Marissa right after she woke up from her nap-her a.c. was broke upstairs so it was a little warm which made for a crazy, sweaty hair-do:)
Can you believe how big my girls are getting and oh my goodness....those big blue eyes just melt my heart:) They are both such a joy and I certainly had a lot to celebrate this birthday!! Russell-I absolutely love love love my new camera-thank you so much! You are the best:)
Be sure to stay tuned for some more pictures from our fun evening playing on the golf course!!
4 comments:
Yay! A new camera! Russell did a good job! :) Cute pics. I think Marissa is ready to join KISS. She's working the tongue. ;)
It's about time you posted, girl! I've missed keeping up with you. :) So happy for your new camera. And, 27? Ugh...I hit the big 3-0 in 6 days. Yikes! Glad you had a great birthday, kids-free. I know how exciting that can be!!!
Happy Birthday!!!! Love the pics on the new camera!!!
JJ, love the new pics! Happy 27th! I love the top one of Marissa, especially! Gosh...kids grow up way too fast! I'm so glad you got a girls weekend and I'm sure your parents enjoyed having Marissa and Allie!
love,
Abby
Post a Comment