Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Following in her daddy's footsteps:)

For those of you who don't know, Russell had his own lawn mowing business from the time he was 14 until a few years into college, and he is now working on a golf course, surrounded by more grass and lawn mowers. I guess he got the bug early on:) So...when we saw this toy at the toy store, we knew we had to get it for Marissa so she can start practicing now:) I'm sure some people think mowing the lawn is just for boys, but I had to do it when I was in high school (which, from what I can remember, I only mowed the lawn whenever I got into trouble...and, well, for those of you who don't know...that was a lot...but that's another story for another day.) Hopefully our girls won't mow the lawn b/c they are in trouble...only b/c we make them:) Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked, here is a video we took of Marissa mowing the front yard. Be sure to turn your sound on (not so you can hear my annoying voice, but so you can hear Marissa)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

When is she going to come mow my lawn? It's looking a little shabby...

We can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Hopefully it will be love at first sight for Easton and Allie. Don't you think their names go together? :)

The Allen Family said...

wow! i'm impressed. you'll have to teach me how to upload a video :) there's something about seeing and hearing them in action!!! so sweet!!

~*~ Allison ~*~ said...

Too cute!!
We miss seeing you guys!