1. I had stick-straight hair as a baby. People are obviously always shocked when I tell them this and I wish I had a picture online to show you..but it's true. The madness of frizz and curls started sometime in middle school-which is just perfect timing to start looking different from everyone else....luckily, since then-I have found some amazing products for curly hair-so if you know anyone in need-check out http://www.ouidad.com/!

2. I absolutely HATE to be lost while driving. I get very aggravated and I have to find a map immediately. Which brings me to (please don't judge me too harshly for this)...I love to look at maps, I want to know exactly where I am going and how long it will take and how many more exits I have to go. (for example, I know that if you are driving along I-85 in South Carolina-it will take you exactly 106 miles-man, this makes me sound a little crazy and a lot dorky) As you can imagine...when Russell and I argue-it's usually in the car (and he's driving...)

3. I really don't like scary movies or ghost stories. I refuse to watch anything that seems to be even the least bit scary. When I was in high school, I went to see The 6th Sense with my mom, my friend Courtney and her mom, and I walked out within the first five minutes and watched Big Daddy instead:)

4. I have two tattoos, I got them both when I was 18 and I kinda wish they would both magically disappear...
6. I was born in Hobbs, New Mexico. (isn't the scenery beautiful...that is located just outside of town)
7. I went through a serious tomboy stage when I was younger (about 4-6 grade). I wore my brothers' old hand-me-downs and I LOVED Micheal Jordan and anything to do with the NBA. My dad and I would always watch the games together and my room had Michael Jordan posters all over the walls and come to find out...Russell and I had the exact same poster on our wall (I mean, what proof do you need besides that little fact that we are meant for each other:))
So there you have it, 7 random things about me. And-just a little side note-if you want to make this little game really interesting-ask your spouse to help you think of things. I asked Russell and he immediately starts listing things about me that bothers him. I quickly told him that's not what I meant and that I didn't need his help....
5 comments:
Thanks for visiting my blog odetocreativity.blogspot.com! I'm so glad that you liked my mistreatments. I wanted practical, semi-luxurious, and cheap! I was reading your 7 facts about yourself and we share a few things like the NO scary movie rule and the getting lost while driving! Thanks again!
Ohh my, I didn't know you had a blog! SO excited!!! Loved catching up with your adorable family through all your pictures! I will get right on that "tag"!
So fun to learn more about you! The "no scary movie" fact seems to be a popular one! How's Marissa and soon-to-be baby sister doing? Can't wait to see pictures of little Abby!
Allie! I meant Allie! I don't even know WHY I said Abby! Sorry, sweet Allie! :)
Post a Comment