
BOY!!!!!!!!
We found out a couple weeks ago and are just so, so, so excited!! Russell will finally have someone on his team in the Nichols' house:) (besides his dog, Texas...) We went to do the ultrasound and I was so anxious/nervous/excited that day...it was all I could think about. So, we get into the room and she starts the process and I look at the screen and think,"hmmm....I don't remember seeing that with the first two...." And the ultrasound tech says..."There it is!!!" And I remember saying,"What?!? There what is?! What is it?!" She kind of laughed and said, "It's a BOY!!!!" I immediately burst into tears and Russell just didn't stop smiling for the entire day! We both just feel so very blessed and are so excited to meet our little man! :) Everything with the pregnancy is still going great and I am feeling soooo much better now that the 2nd trimester has kicked in!! The belly is definitely growing and I have just started to feel him kick very lightly....what a sweet, sweet feeling:) I bought him his first couple of outfits the other day and the first decoration for his nursery...trying to get in the "blue" mindset...it's not so easy after almost 4 years of pink, ruffles and princesses:) Speaking of princesses, the girls are very excited! Well, Marissa is...Allie still doesn't know really what's going on. But Marissa went to the ultrasound with us and then told people she is going to have a "baby brudder" :) Please continue to pray for baby boy, his health and my pregnancy!!
Here's another picture from that day...he's looking at us :)
4 comments:
Congratulations, Nichols family! Boys are so sweet, and big sisters love their baby brothers! Excited for all of you. :)
You luck Duck! Finally a boy! That is SOOO exciting!
It's about time! Russell will love having a fella to tote around...
So excited!!! Bring on the blue!! Do we have a name?
Post a Comment