Here is the very first picture of our little pea...actually, it's smaller than a pea at this point. I believe the nurse said it is .5cm (that was at 6 weeks.)

Please keep us in your prayers as we prepare to welcome a precious new addition to our family! We couldn't be more excited!!
Oh....and there is one more Christmas post to get us all updated, then it's on to our Disney trip!! I am getting there...slowly but surely. At least now you know why I have negleted the blog...with this pregnancy, I have been sooooo tired. I'm ready for the second trimester to get here along with a wave of much needed energy!
5 comments:
yahhhh! Super excited! Congrats and keeping you guys in my prayers! I hope its a boy!
Love y'all
YAY!!! So exciting! Congrats! Hope you are feeling okay and that the tiredness fades soon! Such a blessing!
erin
Girl, you guys are CRAZY and I LOVE it!!! Hope your energy comes back soon! FTR...we are NOT trying to equal up the score ANYTIME soon...just for the record! :) We are so excited for you!
Congratulations! Wish I could talk Scott into baby #3!
Congrats! Wonder if another female head of blond curls is heading your way? :-) How fun the Lord has blessed you with expanding your family...
Post a Comment