Sunday, February 13, 2011

Breakfast with Santa

For the 3rd year in a row, we went to the club to meet Santa for breakfast:) I got the girls all dressed up in their JCrew dresses (thank you Cindy!!) with matching hairbows and shoes and they looked soooo cute!
They were super excited to see Santa!
I just love this picture soooo much.
Me with my girls!
Daddy's girls.
If you got our Christmas card...this picture should look familiar! Marissa cracks me up in this picture...with her little head turned to the side. So sassy.
Enjoying her milk with breakfast!
And Allie...doing something mischievous and looking cute while doing it.
Well, this is the only Santa you will see pictures of because Miss Allie wanted nothing to do with the man with the big white beard. She sat in his lap, but cried the entire time. So...this Santa will do for now!
So fun!
Ok, now these pictures turned out so cute! I love the red door in the background and they were being so cooperative and fun!
This one makes me smile so much...it's so classic Marissa and Allie. Allie is doing something silly but looking sly and Marissa is laughing at her. Classic.
Big sister relaxin'.

Picture Perfect.
Sweet sisters with the non-scary Santa! :)

**keep reading...new post below.

1 comment:

Loren said...

I love the red door pictures!!! They are both so precious! Miss and love y'all!