Yesterday, we celebrated Russell's 32nd birthday!! We planned a little get together with some friends, had a wonderful time and I think Russell had a great time celebrating his day! I made some of my mom's super yummy stuffed peppers along with a strawberry-spinach salad, add a cookie cake, a little wine to drink, lots of laughter and a good time was had by all! Here are a few pictures from our night!
The crew....minus Layne and me. I was taking the picture and Layne was taking care of one of her kiddos:)

My two decided that a movie sounded like more fun than dinner with the grown-ups. (This was after Marissa, Bryce and Allie ran circles around the house for about a solid hour...they were worn out!)

So...this was after we sang "Happy Birthday" and I told Russell to smile so I could take his picture and poor John got stuck sitting beside him, so...he got in the picture too, he wasn't so sure about it though:)

The birthday boy with his girls!

Daddy and daughter:)

Daddy and daughter again.

Bryce is helping me clean...I will take all the help I can get!

As I was sitting there eating dinner last night, I realized that there are very few things that are better than having a home full of wonderful friends, babies, and laughter. It made my heart smile to think about just how incredibly blessed we are to have such a wonderful group of friends to celebrate life with.

John was even sweet enough to sit with the girls and watch Shrek. (Allie's favorite right now...)

I'm sure they are talking about how funny Shrek is:)

Avery
finally had the playroom all to herself, she and Pooh had a great time!

After we said our goodbyes to our sweet friends, it was time to give Daddy his cards. Marissa picked the card out all by herself. (She liked the tree that was on the front of the card.)

Giving Daddy some BIG Marissa hugs...those are some great hugs:)

Allie got in on the hugging. These girls love their daddy!

Happy Birthday to a wonderful husband, father, son and friend. We all love you so much. We hope you're day was wonderful!
2 comments:
it was a fun night!! glad we were able to share it with y'all :)
Happy Birthday, Russell, the love muscle.
Still forever grateful you mentioned to that tall, shy fella that was one of your forever friends that some girl named Shannon had a crush on him.
Post a Comment