Ok, so this is the third and final installment of the Texas trip pictures. Here goes...
Marissa showing off her sweet pigtails and skinny jeans:)

Playing with reba (Mawmaw's dog). 
Having fun exploring in Mawmaw's backyard.

Mawmaw and Allie having some quality time together.

Sleepy Allie.

Poor Ronan, it looks like Marissa is trying to put a WWF move on him...I'm sure in about 15 years, he will get her back.

All smiles after a yummy breakfast:)

Posing for the camera.

Allie riding her "hog" This was a toy that Russell, Ryan and Jessica played with when they were little and Allie l.o.v.e.d. it. It was her favorite toy of the week!

We did a little baby-swapping for this picture:)

To all our Texas family, we miss y'all so much and can't wait to do it again! We love, love, love y'all! Thanks for a great visit!
1 comment:
If I looked as cute as Marissa in skinny jeans I wouldn't have such a "commitment issue" in buying a pair!!! So adorable!
Post a Comment