I know I've been a little video-crazy lately, but everytime I talk to my parents or Russell's parents they tell me how much they love the videos and watch them over and over and since they are all so far away:( I try to put up as many as I can. A few nights ago at dinner, I caught Marissa in a chatty mood and this is what she had to say...
Oh, and just a little side note, I'm not sure who "Matthew" is but the noise and face she makes after she says his name is hilarious. I'm not sure if it's good or bad, but it cracks me up every time I watch it:)
3 comments:
She was Chatty Kathy that night! I love the painting that you made for the kitchen, it looks better than Ballard's!! Get it Craft Nazi :o) Miss you, Allison
too cute :) i love seeing the videos too!!! i love that she mentions bryce... he now can say marissa (well, rissa) and so we obviously talk about y'all ALL THE TIME :) i think it's too cute that they are such good friends :)
papa thinks you should do one video per day, at least
Post a Comment